Ranking and Awards
The awards that artists receive for entering the contest come from the proceeds from the sale of the TOPS token and the NFTs sold during the contest.
Specifically, 1% of all monthly TOPS token transactions is allocated to the awards for that month's contest and is distributed as follows:
- 90% of that amount is allocated to award all artists according to the table shown in the following section.
- The remaining 10% is allocated to the award of the final winner of the contest.
At the end of the contest, 5% of the total proceeds from the sales of NFTs made during the current edition will also be distributed equally among the 100 participants.
Each time a stage begins, the ranking is reset, although the votes accumulated in previous stages are kept to determine the final winner.
However, all stages have awards for all contestants.
The amount of the award depends on the artist's place in that month's ranking.
In each stage the ranking is divided into 10 ranks and the awards in each rank are as follows:
6º al 10º
11º al 20º
21º al 30º
31º al 50º
51º al 100º
If in one month of the contest thanks to the collection of 1% of the TOPS token $100,000 is accumulated:
- $90,000 will go to the monthly awards for all participants, according to the table above. Thus:
- 1st will take 15% of $13,500.
- The 2nd will get 9% of $8,100
- And so on
- 10,000$ will go to the final award, the artist with the most votes of the whole edition and final winner of The TopStars 100 will receive 10% of the proceeds during the 6 months of the contest.
The award for the final winner (whoever accumulates the most votes in the overall sum of all the stages), will receive the aforementioned financial award and a series of benefits for his or her career, such as:
- Recording of an album.
- Recording of a video clip.
- Performing in a prominent venue, festival or opening act for an acclaimed artist.
- Professional manager.